The Best Time to Sell Your Portola Hills Home... Spring!
Portola Hills is a beautiful community all year long, but in Spring it sparkles. The green of the Saddleback Mountains and perhaps a bit of snow, is like a picture frame of the community.
- Increased Demand: With warmer weather and longer days, many people are looking to move during the spring. This means more potential buyers looking for homes in Portola Hills.
- Curb Appeal: Spring is the time when flowers bloom and trees start to grow again, making your home look more attractive to potential buyers. This can help increase your home's value and make it more appealing to buyers.
- Competitive Market: With more homes on the market during the spring, there is an increased level of competition. This can drive up prices and lead to quicker sales.
- Better Weather: The mild temperatures and sunny days of spring make it easier for buyers to visit open houses and take a closer look at homes. This can lead to more offers and a faster sale.
- School Schedules: Spring is a great time for families to move since it allows them to settle in before the new school year starts. This can lead to more families looking to buy a home in Portola Hills during this time.
If you have been thinking about a move but are disappointed you missed out on the high sale prices the area received the last two years, then we have some good news for home sellers. Right now, inventory once again is at an all time low. We less houses on the market then we did this time last year.
Even with Interest Rate increases, Buyer Demand remains strong. In fact, with the recent bank collapses, such as SVB, investors are looking to real estate to put their cash as it is a secure investment. Remember real estate is backed by a physical asset! One that is not going anywhere! This will add significant demand into the housing market. Check out Kelly's video for a bit about how the Banking Collapse will impact the Real Estate Market)
Give us a call with any questions you have about the spring real estate market!