We have seen the grading and knew it was coming but we are getting closer to the new development, The Oaks in Portola Hills is becoming reality!! The developer for The Oaks is Baldwin and Sons under the Portola Center project with the City of Lake Forest.
Though homes are not expected to be released until early 2016, below is some basic information on the new development per my visit with their sales associates.
- This neighborhood includes 309 Luxury Estate Homes
- Home Square Footage ranges from 2692-5200
- There will be 8 separate home designs with 1 single story design
- The community will be gated and will include a pool and basic HOA amenities.
- Initial HOA is $350 and at final build out is estimated at $250/month
- Tax rate is projected to be 1.2570%
- Property addresses will be Lake Forest
- Estimated 1st release early 2016
If you are a current Portola Hills Homeowner and thinking you would like to move up to one of these new luxury homes, make sure to give Kelly a call to discuss our exclusive listing program designed just for Portola Hills Residents, that will save you thousands of dollars.
The above information is provided as courtesy and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.